Saturday, July 23, 2011

Long. Dates.

I was so enthu in doing an entry last Mon when I had my date with Sally n Baby Sophie. But somehow did not. And I spent most of my time on my netbook watching youtube. Am I already addicted? But I only watched Nur Kasih the latest. And that's that. But I still wanna go find some other stories as well. Hee.


Back to dating Sally and Sophie. Met at her blk and since she wanted to have a buffet at Jwest Stadium but it was moved to Jurong Safra, we walked over to Bn Lay instead. Baby Sophie was having her sweet lil dream when I had to push her on the rocky pavement. Being a gd 'driver', I had succesfully undisturbed her from her precious nap. Upon reaching the buffet place, I saw her opened one eye. And then she started her tarikan vokal (according to her mummy). hee. It was a gd meet-up tho. Really. Cos in the end we realised that we had a 5hr date just by having buffet and covering JP level one and three and still squeezed the time for Choc Melt at J Central park. So believe it or not, my long weekend was filled with the little ones. ;)


Last nite Mr G had his March. I prayed for less sun and God decided to pour some rain. :) And thankfully he's home early so we managed to catch Hanna at CP. Seriously I disliked the seats there becos the screen's too up while the seats' too low. Had a 4hr date with him yet he still apologised for spending lil time with me. I think he's taking our dates as per his regular 10hr shifts. Takle ar. But ♥


Today finally mtg Nian on a SAT! Hee. Watched the funny movie. Really hilarious. And I din expect Nian to spend the whole day with me. It was crazy. Time just whizzed by. We went to PS - OC - Glasshouse - OC - 313 - Taka - Wisma - Ion. A typical Orchard route ar. Oh ya and I saw the H&M loc. They gonna debut on Sept 3! Aft raya. Gerek ar! Oh Nian! Did u know we just had 8hr date?!?! P.A.N.C.I.T! I really hope u like ur M.A.N.G.O bag. ;)



Baby Sophie trying to talk to her Auntie. ;)



She really did try. ;p



And then she tried to win her Auntie's silence by giving her a smile. Nice try eh!



This is a banana's seed which came from the Grg Pisang I had. hee.



The green honeydew drink!


Nian's all time fave mussels in garlic lemon butter sos.



Tried Danish FnC for the first time.
Filled with mozarella cheese.


Hopped over to OC.


Funnily we wore exactly the same colored top. hee!


Mango with cheese base.



Nutty caramel with custard base.


With stroberis banana n caramelised nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home