Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's been a while....

Ok. Felt that I took too much of a break from blogging. Wondered if any strangers been missing me. Hee. Anyhows, here's wat happened lately.


Mr G was looking forward to our 1st break-fast this yr. I assumed he was. Becos he was cheerily requesting to dine at the place which we had our very 1st break-fast tog last yr. I cld vaguely rem exactly where but when he mentioned choc brownie and such, it wld have to be BreekS. To my dismay, they had changed their menu and while I was craving for their salmon spag, cldn't find a replacement on what to have. Settled on their ribeye instead cos didn't get the chance to try Meatworks @ Ion as yet. Probably had our most ex break-fast at $70++. He even packed those not so cheesy waffle fries home.






Thankfully, the brownie still rock!
The Best was saved for Last. :)








That's my 100gm ribeye and I seriously dun fancy the way the hotdog's been rolled.
While the corn tasted as if it wasn't that cooked, the hotdog's cheese fillings cheered me on.






Why the waffle fries didn't taste as gd as it was last yr?
Sure they squeezed lotsa cheese on top but those at the bottom were plainly...Waffle fries! :(




So here's what I wore for the convo ball.
My 1st maxi dress from F21 + Dotti jacket from Sydney. ;)



And what EC got for me.
He must've globed to Paris and stopped by Korea.



Sally was quick to ask me out for Break-fast.
And I love impromptu meets!
She immediately made reservations at Tiffany.
We walked from Outram all the way to the place.



Here's her enjoying the Prawn mee.



My 1st plate. That pinkish meat with the thick skin on the sushi was duck!
The fried rice filled with mussels!
And their mocha ribs tasted gd!
But I still spot that Sayur Lodeh!! tsK. hee




By the way, today's actually Mr G's Bday.
And this was what I made for him and got it parcelled to his box.
Will definitely be the last gift to him cos I got reprimanded instead.



And for the record (I must record!), he picked me up TWICE at work this week.
Well for both times it wasn't that specially just to pick me up.
It was cos of his lessons. :)
And dun get us wrong!
We're not like those mushy and sweet couples who wore practically the same colored outfits.
It was Pure Coincidence.
I kinda liked this pic tho cos we were supposed to include the mini waterfall behind us and no we weren't standing. In fact, we were seated on those rocks and somehow he looked so much taller.
Or is he?



Mr G with some roots of a tree behind him. hee.





This was in the capsule of the SG Flyer.
Geeks in the Pink =_='





Everyone was obliged to be snapped before we took the flight.
The photographer just had to initiate him to put his arm ard me.
And check out my bulge!
Thanks to Popeyes! hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home