Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shopaholic Freak

Yest I bot sandals from F21 which transacted at $15 (U.P$33) unexpectedly! My eyes widened! Hee. Then I bot a skirt at 20% disct from OC which came with a belt. It's polka dotted skirt btw. :)


This morn went to mkt with sis when she spotted pleated skirts! I din really took a glance but then when we were abt to return home, she asked me to drop by. So we took a look. Those skirts looked exactly like the ones I've seen on blogshops. It costs $18. I asked the lady if we cld get them at cheaper prices (bargaining skills from mom thanks to all the weekly mkting) if we were to buy two and she instantly nodded. @_@ I was thinking to myself on how much I shd have the price reduced to but wld say I failed in getting my wanted price. She sold to us 2 for $32, was aiming for $30. Hee.


So I grinned to myself all the way home. $15 sandals and $16 skirt! Mom was delighted to find out that we actually bot skirts at the mkt. =_='


Nice? I bot ELLE mag at $8.
For the cute pouch. I know. Hee.



We bot the tics for Jump 2011!
So Excited! Cos I din get the chance to watch the prev shows.
And sis got the $75 tic!
And she paid for mine too! ♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home