Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Under the weather. Yet again

My last MC was back on 21st March. I wldn't have known if not for the doc who made a reference just now. It was a 2 day MC too. She was kinda amazed tho but I was thinking to myself, Hey that's just 5mths ago, that's pretty bad hah?! So she diagnosed me with the Super Combo of Flu + Sore Throat + Low-grade fever (in her own words). It was high-grade fever last nite resulting in a slpless nite for me.





Shame on me cos in my family, I took the most MC among them all.
Sis nvr had an MC ever. Bro probably cos of doc appts.



By the way, the doc kept instructing me to have ample of rest and I rem she repeated thrice to be exact. Am I that shagged? hee.
But I did pass out aft getting high on drugs. ;p
At least 2 of them cld cause drowsiness.






The new fridge came today!






It looked kinda like a cupboard. =_='
And mom still preferred white to black.
Too bad!







Dad had slpless nites for a wk awaiting for the arrival of this new fridge.
That's becos the old one's still functionable only that it leaked ocassionally.
He so sayang to dispose it off cos it's been with us for more than 11yrs.




_____________________________________




Before catching Jump las Sunday, we looted choc chips and choc blocks from Hersheys.
The raya cookies better taste nice this time! hee.
Went into KissJane and tried a Maxi Dress on.
Kinda happy like mad cos managed to squeeze into the Free Size dress. =___="
And to grab a dress for under $40! That's a steal! Right?
But then I managed to find the blogshop and they're selling it for $5 less with free shipping.
So I did the unthinkable (justifying myself with wedding invites ahead).
I bot another piece online (in a diff color) of cos.
Sis dono yet.
She so gonna kill me if she finds out!
But it'd be my first ever online shop (for clothes).
Excited! Dun tink I be hooked for online shopping tho cos the fact that I'm unable to touch and try the clothes on still bothers me much. And their Free Sizes are not that Free! At all.
Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home