Friday, December 23, 2011

A L H A M D U L I L L A H : )

Syukur Alhamdulillah.
The wait is over.
He's finally done with school! :)
He already planned to meet me yest even before the result's out.
Gulps.




Yest was probably one of the best midwk ever cos I get to meet Bff and him all in a day.
Had quality time with the lil babe as well.
Can't bear to see her cry. Full of emo.
It's been a really great week by far and I'm truly thankful.






Shortie and her ideas! Yet again!
Wondered how many sticks she had used. tsk
But imagine the effort she put in printing cutting taping and sticking those props.




Had sumptious dinner at Bpp.
Byknye nak share eh? haha.





Bff and me. :)
Part makan = HAPPY!



Just look at the spread!
Thank u for the treat and congrats for the awards and such. ;)



Lil Sophie stared at me for a whole gd 10mins at least.
Can't help but to snap her.
Loves her curls!



Mr Gee got me TiffY! Unbelievably.
When the lady asked if it was xmas gift, he bluntly blurt,
'Just a special treat."

The xmas gifts of twenty eleven!
Thank you ALL! :)


And of cos the one from EC as well. ♥

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeee... aku suker this n previous post!
Shall come out wif more ideas ;)
-Shorties & her ideas ^^v

December 27, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

Spare me from ur future ideas plssss! haha

December 28, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home