Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sweet ♥

The weekend cruise was over too soon! Loved it tho cos it din make me miss home that much.
Probably cos mom's with us.
And it was one of those not so tiring trip only aching to the bod.
Glad that it was a PH for us yest and got to meet him for movie date! ;)
Nvr did I expect to spend more than 9hrs with him.
Where did all the time go? -_-


While other guys get their gfs flowers, I got this apple moss instead!
He had layered those soil one by one and planted his apple moss for me.
But being a sentimentel guy (dono la where he's from...pondok boyan agaknye!), he claimed that this is no ordinary moss. Basically u can't get this one from sg (he got it from one of the guys from Hort park when they had a talk or seminar, something like tat).
And more sentimentelly (hee!) he said that this apple moss was special cos he got it during the time when he first got to know me. So he tried his very best to grow it for...ever. 


Can u spot those tiny lil apple moss?
What do I do with them? hee.
Hopefully I cld grow them. Well.

Altho we had spent more than 9hrs yest, he wanted to have bf with me before I start work today.
Told him that I wld reach abt 8.10 but he msg me that he was alr there at 7.22AM!!
I was juz abt to put on my powder. So the unthinkable happened!
I rushed out and flagged a cab.
Nvr la did once I take a cab to work.
Oh he passed me this book here.
And LooK at what he's written on the front page.
Told u he's sentimentel.

And he had to slip this poskad in the book. -_-
Lucky la it didn't drop off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home