Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Oh My

December's almost gone. Too soon. Time of the year for some reflection.
In the meantime, I am really thankful and glad for friends who have the initiative to plan for meets-up!
Was planned waaaaay early to cater to 'logistic' needs and it was so much fun catching up.
Didn't realise that it was quite a big group of us till I saw the pics.


Am really thankful for such lovely peeps.
That's me as a shaker (holding those lucky gift numbers), us showing off the BINGO cards and the groupie aft the much filling dinner. Can't believe that we stayed till the place closed.


My gifts this yr. Thot wont get many but look at these!


And unwrapped!
Especially LOVE the handmade personalized photo frame with my name on the side!
Thank you.


Bro said he had planned for a surprise today.
But I gotta drive the parents and sis to his place first. Empty nest that is. hee.
Then we kinda squeezed into Wira and passed through some really freaky roads to reach the place.
By the sea.
Bbq and buffet (again!).


Here's his crib.
Can't wait for the completion. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home