Sunday, December 23, 2012

ShoppinG!!!!!

So much for abstaining from the end of yr sale.
Aft last 2 nights of buffet, I slept like a log till 9am today.
Gotta meet him at 1030 and I rushed my preps through.
Wedding invitation all the way at Simei, walked over to Expo and City Point.
Was rather sad on a Sunday morning when I saw my newly bought Mitju shoes ripped apart at the front. :(
No more shoes from there.
Walked into Crocs outlet and got this. Hee sama. how?
Feet felt so much nicer aft the change of shoes.

 Had dessert at 313 then continued to Taka, Lucky Plaza, Tangs, Ion, Wisma, Lucky Plaza, MBS and walked finally over to Flyer. Shagged seh.
And all in my green Kebaya (with pants not kain luckily).
Anyways, I bot my very first Porter at Tangs.
Quite pricey for a casual bag but it came with the lil pouchie. :)


And according to the girl, the bag is reversible!
Although I checked on the web it didn't say so.
And he had to say that it looked like a brief (as in boxers) in its reverse state. 
Looking forward to the new week! ;)


And the beginning of RW era (according to him!). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home