Monday, August 21, 2017

A long weeeeeek ahead!

Oh dear it's going to be a really long week cos the husb had to work this wkend! Tsk. BUT! He'll be having the shortest workweek after that without having to apply leave. 🤗 And it's gg to be Aidil Adha too next weekend. Oh yummy food! I better tell mom to cook my fave nasi. Talking about nasi, still don't understand my cravings post preg (rather so late to be calling that since it's been years) is worse than preg days. Now pms cravings made me imagine chilli crab (still!), chicken noodle and some other random rarely eaten food. Add some huge servings of emo and I'd be cranky and sensitive in a sec.


This photo of Mexican Sailing Ship was taken on our nightwalk from the Family Day.


Bismillah to the brand new week!
May it be smooth sailing 😀

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home