Monday, August 28, 2017

Goodiessssssss 😊

So sis just returned from her wkend rd trip. Didn't expect her to buy so many stuff for us especially M and me! Just look at the toys!


She even bought him Tees and for that, gotten free tiny firetruck.
And not forgetting even his shower yogurt!


Am so happy and delighted and happy and super happy that she bought me stuff from my favourite Kaison! Thankfully, the outlet there got most choices which I sent her. It was kind of impromptu cos I was actually researching for our trip but found out that there's one near her hotel!
Thanks to my patience, sis asked what I wanted and of course I had already saved the images and sent her instantly after her tak perlu qn! She got the cushion covers and the bedsheet which weren't available in Tebrau. Besides that, she gotten me night Tees which I alr planned to grab on our trip in next mth. And that cute jumper, can't wait to put it on! 🌈 

I ❤ my sis! 🤣

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home