Sunday, October 1, 2017

Surprise surprise!

Was waiting for time before we get ready to go out when a delivery guy came at the door. Saw tiffany boxes in the bag! Husband was supposed to receive it but he was in the toilet. So he missed the chance to surprise me personally. 


I told him that I wld get it next month but he ordered them secretly.
Not one but two! With a personal note attached.
He even got mentioned in the IG post. Tsk.
Well, the last time he gotten me telekung was during Nikah.


The premium cotton material is so soft and of course they’re in my fave colours.
Left is dusty pink and right is tiffany.


He rarely surprises me except with food which is more or less on daily basis (like getting cakes or waffles). But when he throw a surprise, it’s really a Surprise!
Like those hydrangeas and that pink gerbera on our couple date many years ago.
And when he does that, my reaction wld be questioning his reasons for buying them. 😬
I’m thankful and can’t be more grateful for being so blessed. 
Alhamdulillah 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home