Tuesday, October 17, 2017

One more month

I did not have a wedding ring. BUT he bought the most expensive ring for our engagement (more like only sarung cincin cos we didn’t invite anyone and there’s no majlis). He asked me before which ring I would like and I remembered telling him about a white gold piece ($2k+) from Mauboussin. After a few glances, he rejected it. We even went into Tiffany but they have limited yellow gold range. Ended up at Charlotte Ehinger-Schwarz 1876 at MBS. Sadly, the shop has closed and nearest outlet is over in Japan. 😭


A customised wave band (priced 2.5x > Mauboussin) especially for my left finger.
Couldn’t put it on when I was pregnant and had to resize (up 3 sizes) to re-fit.
Luckily though it didn’t cost much to do so.
This ring is so precious as it matches the husband’s wedding band in palladium.

Looking forward to November for the birthday celebration. Thankfully a PH this midweek making this month a little bearable. Can’t believe the sis is going to Taiwan, Batam then our trip,  Phillipines and her major trip. Let’s just wait and see all the souvenirs she gonna get us. 🤗

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home