Sunday, April 15, 2018

Being grateful over and over again

It’s not easy being grateful and feel contented with what we have because we as humans always want more than what we’ve been blessed with. Must try hard to be a minimalist. How do I start (thinking of the hills of clothes waiting to collapse in the wardrobe)?

At least I’m starting somewhere like the kitchen sink area. Urgh. I find it hard to even lift the dust off everything. Now the husband and dad planned to repaint the house. 😭 I hope it won’t be as hard as I imagined. Next will be those tupperware!

So blessed that the husband replaced my lost bangle. And mom gave me one of hers too. 😭 Felt emo receiving it. But will try to put them on more often. And yesterday husband treated the whole family to Chilli Crab and Satay dinner in the park. We staycay(ed) at Mom’s since sis is away at Scotland (can’t wait for her to be back!) now.


50 sticks of satay. 


Chilli crab at $60+ so yummy but the belacan overwhelming.

May Allah bless husband with abundant of rezeki and good health. 💕



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home