Saturday, April 21, 2018

T e m p o r a r y 😬

Someone lost the husband while another had a newborn. Got to remind myself again and again and again how temporary everything in this world is. So gotta love the parents more each day. Spend more time with them. Appreciate and treasure my close friends. Gotta be less angry with M each day.

Everyone’s journey is different. Sure I had my heart ripped before but it’s nothing compared to the challenges and tests I’ve witnessed. Their strength to overcome and get through life’s tests is admirable but truly only Allah knows how they feel deep inside.

So thankful and joyed that the parents had slpovers. Helped me pull through the week easier. And bro had been buying and delivering breakfast past few days. Looking  forward to next week when the sis will be back. From London. Can’t wait.

Learning to slow down and appreciate nature too. 🌴


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home