Monday, April 23, 2018

Super Happy! 😁

Sis called to say that she wanted to come back to my place instead of mom’s. Finally, Alhamdulillah she’s back safe and sound with all goodies for us! So excited because she bought so many stuff for us (especially me and M!). Was contemplating to fetch her at the airport cos I know she won’t be able to handle the baggages alone. Didn’t help that it rained quite heavy too. After sending M to school, I briefly cooked green curry for dinner.

Packed a backpack with extra T-shirt for M but forgotten his milk powder. Swiftly took the cab after signing him out from school. He napped a bit and fortunately despite sis’ flight being earlier than scheduled, we managed to reach before her. M was happy of course to reconcile with his number 1 frenemy.🙄


For M!
Guess he loves the planets the most.


Look at how many stuff she bought for us!
At least 3 Tees for M, the Little Mermaid cute pants for me, PJ set, Cath Kidston foldable backpack and wait there’s more alright!


My fave of ALL the ole2!
My rosalie coin pouch (this one I kirim and paid her okay!), Huda Beauty lip matte set and surprise surprise Jo Malone travel set and that cute bear!
So happy that sis remembered to get me soft toys. 😍😍😍
Can’t wait to do unboxing videos next! 🤭
So lucky to have the bestest sister in the whole wide world. 🤗

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home