Sunday, August 5, 2018

Another Kaison trip! 😍

Yes! I can’t believe myself that I went JB last Sunday and not a week later I’m back at JB. But this time around together with BIL, parents and sis. Main objective was to visit an Aunt and of course gotta include a Kaison trip! And Padini toooooo!


Sis bought me a Naelofar in a lightest green that I could ever find.
Pretty!


Hmmm such boring colours but I bought bottoms this time at Padini.
The boy’s shorts going at RM9!!!!!!!!
That’s about $3 only seh.
And saw those Dino socks and decided to grab 2 packs as each costs about $6+.
Bought jogger pants for myself cos the material’s thin.


Didn’t realise that Tebrau has Akemi Uichi and they have stocks for these diffusers!
Each about $12+ only.


Yaaaaaas! Finally get to buy the $11+ stool! And yeap adding some greens into the home deco. And the boy’s teacher’s day gifts almost settled.


Strawberry chocolate sundae! 


Got these for dinner and them chicken was spicy!
I think I could consolidate my next shopping list for Sep! 😍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home