Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday Catch-Up

I am so blessed that although I have left the workforce for about 4 years now, I am still very much in touch with most of my exes even from almost or more than a decade ago. Alhamdulillah. So glad that some of them remained and chose to stay friends till this very day. Am really fortunate too that my ex-partners (all 3 of them) are still with me.
They each have taught me so many invaluable life lessons and I’m stil learning from them through our friendship. Really. You could see who decided to leave and who decided to stay in your life. And they are my precious handful of girlfriends.


Just look at this one. She was my youngest partner but matured in so many ways.
Go Korea umpteen times still got me goodies.
And she’s due next month yet she planned an impromptu lunch date with me.
Can’t wait to see her mini soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home