Saturday, September 1, 2018

Sunflower 🌻 Path

We had staycation at Mom’s and decided to go see the sunflower display at Gardens by the Bay. Went out later in the afternoon and it wasn’t that crowded yet.
So here’s the pics!
That annual visit to Flower Dome.


One up-close.


Since it’s the 2nd day of display, probably some have not bloomed but we saw some dying too. It just reminded me of Okinawa.


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Wish I could have my own garden so that i could smell flowers every single day.


Just realised that my straw bag is huge.
It’s not heavy too and very cheap (<$20) from Bed Bath And Beyond.


It rained quite heavily when we completed the tour.
Alhamdulillah managed to find Texas Chicken and so had our early dinner there.
Glad that I could grab the Bath and Bodyworks fragrant mists at $8.
And CottonOn delivery has arrived!
Unboxing videos up next! (Naaaaa for my own viewing only)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home