Tuesday, February 26, 2019

10 years blog anniversary 🎉


Hey! My blog turns 10 today! Big 10! Although I believed that I began writing back in Sep 2008 but some entries and photos were removed because I chose not to remember them. So 26 Feb 2009 marked the ‘first’ entry made! Really glad that I started back with this blog in 2017. 

A lot has happened indefinitely and things changed for the better. Alhamdulillah. I’m not sure if my writing style has changed though but I know that I tried not to include photos of me but rather on stuff that reminds me of that particular post. In the past, you can see that besides happy and positive entries, there was quite a number of slightly negative, emotional entries especially those dating times eh. As much as I would like not to share the pessimistic side of life, can’t help but to have this avenue to spit out those feelings. 

I believe that I am the only reader (comment la if there’s anyone else) of my page though the statistics showed otherwise. The posts made were never intended to others but mainly for my own references, throwbacks and keeps. 

So here’s the list of entries that made it to my Favourites. Ready for major throwback? Go on click them!

2011 - PLUS ONE
2013 - THE BIG 3
2015 - BEING A SAHM
2016 - NA (No entry was made)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home