Thursday, February 14, 2019

The sweetest ❤️

Yesterday the husband came home with a box of half dozen of Hokkaido cheese tarts.
And nagging about how long the queue was for Putu Piring still. So he settled for the tarts instead. But hey! Today he came home early with 2 boxes of Putu Piring! ❤️❤️


That’s my husband. The sweetest ever. Since back in our dating days (with reference to my blogposts), he’s been giving little2 stuff but meaningful and thoughtful. Like that cat money bank all the way from Bedok, tiny carebear in a box, Kate Spade phone cover which was ordered online, earpiece covers in hot pink for my Ipod, that random tiny bouquet of flowers. Countless of gifts! Couldn’t be thankful enough. Still remembered how he not only bought for me lunch at work but also for my girlfriends too.
May Allah bless him with abundance of rezeki and hopefully he knows that I am super grateful for everything he’s done for me and more.  🥰



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home