Sunday, February 24, 2019

It’s over 😭

Weekend’s over! Felt like such a marathon. Went to Mom’s yesterday and took her out impromtu to town. Just to Taka and back to her place. Guess she didn’t had enough ‘shopping’. Bumped into my childhood friend in the bus home. Glad that she’s doing good now. And asking about how my siblings doing now. 

Sis slept over so me and the husband went out early morning to get our weekly fruits. Alhamdulillah when we got back the boy’s all showered and ready for breakfast. Not sure where to go today but for sure the boy and the husband didn’t want to go out. Sis suggested to go Ikea so that I could buy the mirror which was on offer and she could get her gift for her colleague. And alamak I saw HS in the bus, so quickly messaged him. My heart was beating so fast probably cos I got so much to tell him. Glad to see him after 5 years?! 


Quite bad with the directions at Tampines but I love the Toys ‘r’ us there because of the stocks available. So we covered Tampines Mall, Tampines One and Century Square. Preferred Century Square the most because it’s a lot quieter. So while I was at Toys ‘r’ us called the husband and got to know that the kid’s ‘best friend’ (dinosaur) was ran over by a car. Quickly googled for the shop which I bought the dino from and found 1 on the 2nd floor of Century Square. Lucky for him there were still 4 pieces there! So got 1 for him and he’s so happy when I surprised him. Met the boys for dinner before going home. What a last weekend for February. Happy that I got to spend quality time with mom and sis and met those long lost friends. 😍


Got my mirror and bath mats (for Raya I hope) and saw the cute mini Ikea key pouch! Couldn’t resist and got 4 of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home