Sunday, February 3, 2019

Turning thirty-six

I am so blessed. Alhamdulillah. Just realised that usually for my siblings’ birthdays, we would go for JB staycations or celebrate at my place with proper decoration and goodie bags or desserts table. But for mine, we would gather at mom’s and request her to whip up a feast. No wonder it felt different this year.


We had lunch buffet at Seoul Garden (treat from bro) and then cake-cutting over at my place. Sis got me this CBTL fruity cake. Huge!


SIL got my duck instant shawl, cake spade and ice-cream scoop from Candylicious and snacks from Golden Duck! 


Sis and the parents got me LV! Yay! 💕
Turning 36 is not so bad but I received so many bouquets (probably the most) on a birthday.
Happy, blessed, thankful and definitely grateful. 🥰 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home