Monday, May 18, 2020

Closer

5, 6 days to Syawal.
Not sure how things will be after CB.
Not sure if shd take the kid to school.


Can’t remember when was the last I pucker up with my Chanel lippie.
And spot my Cartier anni ring there.
Perhaps I shd change the design of the cloud tmr.
Loving my Lego Dots accessories holder.
Aha and glad that I declutter my vanity tray.


Been thinking of making curry puffs from scratch.
So after today’s groceries delivery, decided to cook the fillings and roll the dough.
Well cld last us about 3 days of kuih. Settled.


Husband ordered Burger Ramly, Takoyaki, Churros and BBT for break fast.
The best friend msg early in the morn for a satay delivery.
Alhamdulillah. So thankful for the rezeki.
Ok so now is the rainy weather but still humid night, the Kdramas or the BBT that’s causing me my sleepless night. 😴



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home