Thursday, June 11, 2020

Books Galore 📚

Woah today probably received the most deliveries! 2 of my books and my shopee loungeset came. Still anxiously waiting for another especially for the husband.
Can’t wait just hope it’s going to be tomorrow.


Wanted to get this one then suddenly soldout. So when I saw it’s avail again told the husband cos he has an account with Wardah Book.
So excited to start reading and that little note, caught me off guard.
He has been ordering cookies for his siblings for the past Raya with notes so I didn’t know he would include a note for this book purchase too. Selit je.
Anyways the book’s already lovely from the outside. ❤️


And this collection is another one to love. 
Seriously I patiently buy every time I was in Msia.
Because I know SG gonna cost at least $29 but MYR50 only.
And I think 1 I bot in KL, the other in JB and finally in SG for a fab deal of $10 ONLY!
That makes it the cheapest! I happened to buy Vol 3 first before getting Vol 2.
Loves every page of the book, The arts, quotes, colours and everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home