Monday, May 18, 2020

S U J I

The only kuih raya that I’d baked this year.
But already having 6 different cookies by now!
Alhamdulillah! And waiting for Mom’s makmur and tart.
Urm that wld be 8 and 1 more delivery tmr from Hipsterbake!


Seriously forgotten how tiring it was to bake. And mind you, this had to be the most simple kuih to make. No butter or fussy ingredients or methods.
Don’t even need to take out my bulky mixer.
Did a 1kg recipe and gotten more than 200pcs (3 bottles) of them suji.


The smell though. I swear my neighbour’s enjoying the aroma of this bake that they didn’t even bother to shut their door.


I’m so done with Raya preps that I don’t even want to bother gg to Kedai Tipah on the eve for ketupat. Shall just settle with Nasi Impit. 😬
And gonna cook 2 dishes only this time. 💪



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home