Sunday, May 24, 2020

Oh Sayang Syawal Menjelma

I tried not to let it get to me. Probably looking forward to June to be able to meet the parents.
And I wasn’t feeling emo when we heard Takbir.
But teared when I watched the DK song.
A Circuit Breaker raya. Who would have known that an invisible virus could disrupt our daily life and routine? But I really believe that it all happened for the good reasons.
Syukur too for the endless rezeki.


SIL sent Rainbow Lapis! Been contemplating to buy but didn’t in the end.


And Mom did a bottle full of plain Rempenyek just for the kid.


And of course Makmur for the husband.


And sis got me this Almond cookies from ATD!
In the large glass jar no less!


And when the ex colleague turned neighbour sent you a feast despite CB.
Aha ex colleague from Sentosa days would easily be from more than 15 years ago!


I think I did not so bad for a Korean theme.


Thankful for a table full with Raya goodies.
Some bought and the rest gifts!


And I really love the bird cage and diffuser plant. 😍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home