Sunday, July 14, 2024

The longest ever

 

Weekend started early for me cos the boy had an excursion so I had a longer ‘me-time’. After bf, we went to PS to queue. Little did we know that the queue lasted for almost 2 hours. We were expecting at least less than an hour cos we queued nearer to opening time. Shop opened later and we had to still wait for our turn to enter. Hence, to make our waiting time worth it, we’ve decided to purchase a full set each. 🤭 Even selit that crybaby badge. 
And I bought an eyebrow pencil which the lady at Watsons threw in a free Loreal sample in that cute pouch. 
Oh my that Crocs bag. Just realised Friday’s all about impromptu-ness. Didn’t know they had stocks of the bag and just bought it right there and then. Best part is the bf partner paid part of it for me! Grab!


Went home feeling guilty and hangover from the long queue, took out all my non branded bags and did a stock take. Turned out that all my bags in pink or black. BTV is black but with purplish pink tote cover. My mini Paperbunny in dark grey. And that cutesy minion’s really new. Oh so blessed that my bags’ collection kinda international. From jb and bkk. ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home