Sunday, March 22, 2009

Food Glorious Food

Grand Hyatt Scotts Lounge served superbly sweet stuff and these were what we ate yesterday. Yet I wasn't able to try the Bread and Butter Pudding, the whole choc fondue, the blueberry crumble, the ten different types of tea and the ice chocolate. Big boss even shoved the piece of beef at my face cos he jolly well knew that I cant have it...Thanks! When can we hold such an event again, Boss??? DrrooooooLs...


We stumbled upon a huge stroberi..That's my plate of scone.

The 2nd tray of opera...yummylicious I tell u!

The bowl of stoberis!! Refreshing!

Stroberi cheesekek

The balance three smoked salmon..Protein-filled!

Prawn dip....

Turkey ham

The choc fondue...ate one of the cookies only

blueberry crumble...hey i didnt try this one too..

sweet sweet walnut brownies
creamy raspberry

my plate of hot crepe in orange sos

The Saturday started way early for me cos I nid to go for pri sch bes fren's wedding over at Bedok Reservoir... I took a cab and fetched Ifa and we swiftly reached the event at 11.30am..Craps! too early...So I had hot fudge while she settled for one large fries and oreo flurry. We even managed to create a poem for Lin right there and then!

Close to 12 we made our way across and had lin's briani...One of her sis said she be coming down at 1230 so we dun mind waiting. But at 1245 she has not reached yet, me n ifa walked our way (almost lost in that so unfamiliar hood) to her blk.. upon reaching, we do not even know the unit number...so comical...thankfully her neighbor told us and we passed the presie to her hubby. We waited for her to come down and shook her hand with congrats! Took a Merc cab down to Hyatt for the event and continued with the food marathon.

And my Sat did not end just there. Partner and I went shopping and I got myself a jacket for the Japan trip! Weee...We also bot sumting kinky for our bride-to-be fren/cousin! Only reached home at almost 10...

Sent sis to werk this morning and for the first time ever, I honked loudly at a yellow cab cos he braked at green traffic light and suddenly took the left turn...BODOH! And now I gained back the confidence of my wira horn as normally it sounded slightly softer than my farts..This time ard, the honk was loud till a group of people waiting at the traffic lights looked at the cab and me...Well, at least the cab driver waved apologetically at me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home