Saturday, April 4, 2009

ApRiL FOoL

Yesterday I had no choice but to conduct an evaluation in my Cardio Mix attire. So the students kept asking where I am going and I just replied bluntly, to the TAF club. So that kept them pretty occupied with giggles and doubts.



This year's April Fool was such a bore although I managed to still trick two of them boys. hee! And at this age, saying "Hey! There's something on ur pants!" then exclaimed APRIL FOOL! is already SO yesterday. It's kinda hard to lie when you need to now.


The first attempt to trick the Pole was a failure. No doubt. Although we were almost 90% there. But that did not stop me from lying to him at the end of the day. Told him fishy talked to me alas but when I asked him to guess what she said, I proudly replied APRIL FOOL! What a satisfaction. And he's now regretted in trusting me too much. heh!


Then there's the fiance...Urmmm....What should I trick him this time?! Since I 'initiated a break up' long long April Fool ago and got reprimanded instead for making a joke outta our rship. So lesson learnt and this time gotta think of something more spontaneous. Once reached home from werk, smsed him. Then after bathing, send another sms to him since he's already at work. Told him that I'm gonna head to the clubs that night for a fren's bday celebration. To my surprise, he immediately called me up. Okay hooked him already. And so he started his interrogation like where, what time finish, etc. When I told him it's just April Fool he kinda sighed a relief! Yet he could not get over it until the day we met. Duh!



And this is no April Fool joke! Bro early2 called me out from my room. When I replied he was at the kitchen window. Then he told me that Wira's window was opened. He thot I was the one who used Wira in the early morn. When I checked, it was indeed opened at the pax seat next to the driver. Thankfully, nothing was lost. I believed he must have rushed home last night. Without closing that window. Haizzz. It was such a careless mistake sia. Wira might have been gone when we realised it.



Tour Guide Gay has called me finally. What took him so long? He called me twice in fact today. The 2nd time he said Assalamualaikum and blur me I replied him. How would I know that it turned out to be this Gay! I thot someone wanna ask for donations. Since I saw the false alarm news at CNA this morn abt NK launching the rocket and may cross over Japan, I took the chance to check with Gay. If it's gonna affect our tour. And guess what he replied. Not to worry cos he'll be there to catch it. GREAT! Just GREAT! I guess the name's says it all. What a five day trip I'm going to predict. By the way, he mentioned abt 4 things to take note.



1) Time to report

2) Foodwise

3) Moneywise

4) Clothes to wear



And he mentioned that the weather gonna be 7-17 degrees and I'd be so dead. Cos I dun have any warm clothings and the only thick jacket I could think of is my SCBE's. The big boss ought to thank me for free advertisement at the Land of the Rising Sun. :(



Tmr I'm supposed to meet Nian but due to dad's bday celebration, I had to cancel. Gonna be having family dinner tmr evening to commemorate dad's 60th Bday. Ordered Banana Choc from the Royals and will only collect it on his actual bday on the 6th.


And haPpY 23rd Bday BabE!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home