Friday, April 3, 2009

Five Days To Go

On last Sunday, sis (as the GPS) and I drove parents to Punggol for their wedding invite. That was the first time for me to drive to the North East other than Lorong Ah Soo and Airport. It was indeed a long long one as I drove through BKE, SLE and then TPE. Thankfully, the venue was near to the TPE exit although we all thought that I made the wrong turn which eventually turned out to be right. The roadsigns were saying EdgePlain for both right and left turn but then mom insisted that Allah showed me the right way for sending them there. Sheesh!
We went out at 12pm and was home around 2 as they had two places to go. Then sis suggested to get dad's presie cos she won't be free for the rest of the week. Instead of going to BPP immediately, sis napped while I updated my blog. Soon after, we got ready to go out and it was pouring heavily. We were at the bus stop when one cab driver honked at us thinking that we would wana get his cab instead. But I was hailing 190. In the bus, the rain splashed on the windows like the bus being washed. Upon reaching BP bus stop, we took the sheltered bridge but was still drenched. So much for the SHELTERED bridge. We walked over to BPP despite the heavy rain and flooding roads as we saw a few aunties bravely doing so. And my beige pants got splashed by my own walking and almost made it see through. Haizzz... Was worried if it became revealing by then and so we quickly made our way to BPP. For the aircon to dry us up. However, it was so FUN to be walking in the heavy rain sharing the brolly with the sis after so so long. I mean when was the last time we played in the rain?! heee.
Sis treated me to Wang's and I had my MILO dinosaur! In my drenched clothes.

We checked Owell bracelets for dad and got him the cheapest range avail. That is $198. The titanium watch costs $998. Gosh! I rather get a branded one. Nevermind the health benefits that it's bringing. I could forgone that for such price. And yup, we did not mention to mom at all cos she's a wet blanket. Always telling away my secrets. Especially for sis' bday last time. So till now, mom does not know if we've gotten for her husband any presie yet. YEAH! ;P And u bet the presie is well hidden in my drawers of undies. heeee! Hopefully it will not magnetise my wired bras.. hehe!

Yesterday was the day that I TURNED TO SHREK according to someone. Thanks to him two of the babes have nothing much to eat. If it's for me I won't be so petty but for those two, URGH! I scolded him really seriously badly for the first time and his eyes kinda turned red. You know like the Puss in Boots. And I thot that I really gave it to him this time cos he was feeling so guilty that he kept drinking and biting his straw but not touching his onion rings or burger. haha!

Here's the bday 'cake' cookie doux!



From the Icing room. I kinda love the way they package the items. In a simple white box but decorated with a tiny bit of ribbon and PINK sticker on it. Perfect!



Glad though that we managed to give the bday girl a surprise altho the 'cake' was not lighted up when we went into the dark pantry. She obediently collected her own presie from our cabinet and brought it over to the pantry. hehe! And relieved that she liked the presies. So we had the most intimate bday lunch yest cos five of us shared four chairs and 2 sets of lunches.

And I fallen in love with Artbox at JP. They do not have the Singapore website yet but the items are very similar to the ones you can find in the UK webbie. So check it out.....

http://www.artbox.co.uk/

And so i bought the fiance this kad cos I din get him any for the Anni. He even asked if there's any vouchers included in the envelope. GROSS! So now I know wat to get him for the next celebration....Which only will be in Jan 2010! sheesh!

And for the Japan trip, YIKES I havent plan anything yet like what to pack and such. Although I roughly have the ideas on what to bring. Still unsure how cold it's going to be. Gonna do the preps this weekend! Pretty pretty excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home