Monday, March 23, 2009

I need a good damn break

I have been slogging for 6 days straight for two consecutive weeks. And to think that Fri cardiomix can help to destress my body for the wkend, it kinda did the opposite instead. Felt burnout at the beginning of the wkend for the past two weeks. Been going out for almost fifteen days straight besides werk. Gross! I really hope the trip will be a good getaway!

Yest the fiance got me my lapmate (he chose the pink one for me) and also a tiny mouse. Yipeeee! Had a great time yesterday altho we only went to Funan. And we almost missed the stop cos we took the wrong bus (again). For our late lunch, I had unagi pasta which was super spicy and with loads of onions while he ordered cheesy pizza. Yikes!

And this morning I had a great time waking up at only 10am which I have not done in a very long long time. :D

Went to Geylang today cos mom been nagging at me for so long abt making a trip there. So we got the stuff that she wanted me to buy and spent almost 5 hrs there again. Every Geylang trip with her always lasts for at least five hours. Damn! And it was freaking HOT there.

Now that I'd be having no Monday blues this week, hopefully it will be a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home