Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Numbers

Gross! I cannot believe myself on how I am able to simply spend a hundred dollars today without going for real shopping. Yikes! We already intended to grab the new sch Tees for our cardio mix lessons. So have put aside 25 bucks for it. So we got the traffic light colored Tees (in red yellow and green) as well as the lanyard. Thanks to the BHG news spreading, we decided to check out the sale after our pathetic lunch of instant noodles in the pantry. Spent nil on lunch! yippee

Brought fifty bucks without any wallet - NETs or Debit to the BHG sale. And so I have a budget of less than fifty to spend, I told myself. Walked ard the audi and grabbed an Adidas deo for him. It's two bucks cheaper than the one I bought him just on last Sunday. Damn! There's shoes, lots and lots of lingerie, perfumes (since my Heaven is already running out) and even foodies. After much hesitation, I joined the snaking queue to pay for the Deo and Levi's $16.90 bodywear. So there I already spent almost $22. Then we saw people holding chocs in their hands. And after the first transaction, we went over to the other end to check out the foodies. Grabbed about another $7.50 of chocs and as well as a $15 FCUK bag for the trip. So there I go, already spent $43.90!!! GROSS!
At a BHG internal sale. Saved on lunch but splurged on shopping. What a way to go!

And the shopping did not really end there. hee! Song2 called to wait for me at Lot 1 bus stop after his briefing. So had dinner with him at Pastamania and then went over to Sasa to see if I cld get anything that could replace my Heaven. The shop manager gave me at least ten samples of the fragrance strips with mostly unknown brand names. Almost giving up on him, my eyes stumbled upon a Kylie Minogue showtime in bright pink. At a whipping half price. Tried the smell and turned out to be the sweetest among all. So decided to get this one instead. Furthermore there's additional three bucks off and so it costs only $37.50. Besides that, the shop manager was sweet enough to add a free bag! Altho I might not use the bag at all, hey it's free you know. hee.

15 March 09 to 25 March 09:
  • Lenovo S10 - $669
  • Geylang trip - $300
  • BHG - $43.90
  • Sasa - $37.50
  • Sch Tees - $25

I declared myself bankruptcy till my next payday.

Yet still need to get bapak presie!! oh no

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. You are not alone.. i spent $50 bucks at one go at the BHG sale.. LOL.. *val*

March 26, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

hehe...exactly..but the BHG Lot 1 prices really differs...so i guess it's a good choice to buy during the NTU sale... :D

March 26, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree!! thats y i always look forward to the NTU BHG sale.. sure have something to get..

March 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home