Sunday, May 24, 2009

All in a Weekend

Yesterday, did not plan anything much just to fetch fiance from his Maju Camp. And I kiddingly sms Songe that I'd be coming over to his place since Maju is so near his place. Easily he was taken in and insisted in me confirming if I am really going down. Luckily, 154 came in the nick of time at Clementi and I alighted at the fourth bus stop as instructed by him. As usual, he's not there yet then he called and I saw him with face so gopek (never bath lor) and hair like so springy as King Koil. heehee! Thats was probably the 1st time I saw his virgin hair wout any gel or wax or wateva chemical. He proudly cycled across the road and got down the bicycle and walked with me. Kinda sweet loh in the evening walking his bicycle by the road and the forests. ppfffrrrttt! Then he sent me to the Maju camp bus stop. Foolly (hee), I waited for fiance to appear. But dozens and dozens of other guys started coming out except him. I even saw my training partner and my bro's fren. Woah! So many guys unfit lor. haiz.


Fiance only appeared at 6.30pm and I was already finished feeding the bloody mozzies. Still sheepishly act innocent somemore.urgh! We took 75 then changed to 67 to reach Lot 1. While lining up to make our LJS order, the corner of my eye caught a lady at the next counter. Somehow, I just turned and saw BFF there! Listening attentively at the counter lady repeating her order. As always. hehe! So we sat down and catch up a bit.


Started Sunday early as usual to drive mom to Gombak market. Then cleared her other cabinet with another thrash bag down the chute. In the late afternoon, bro mati-mati wanna bring us to Expo for the Crocs sale. I was hesitating to go cos I just bought mom and me a pair and why would i wana get another. But still went ahead to see how it was like. It was horrible. hee. There's this portion where cartons were used for those who changed their mind on their choices, people just literally digging them up like vultures feeding on dead living things. Yikes! We're so like animals. hee. In the end I only got myself jibbitz (ten of them mind u!) and only sis bot two pairs since she could fit children's sizes. Even dad did not manage to grab any. poor dad! Will get him a pair next mth. And here's mom's malindi. So now she doesnt have to share my jibbitz. hee


Should I take the offer of jogging every Sat?? urmmmm....very tempting lei. haha.
Three FREAKING days to go! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home