Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAPPENings

Aaaaahh! What a feeling! When you've got most of the things done and all you want is to reward yourself. hee. Finally most of the events are over and I'm kinda looking forward to the trip at the end of the mth. For a good break. Perhaps a final one before more serious things will come my way.


On Thur, sis came home ultra excited. She showed dad an article from Lianhe Zhaobao with a pic of her. It was a pic from their pharmacist pledge nite and she was mentioned by her 'students' during their preceptorship. Dad could only commented "nang boo ti nang kueh bo ti kueh'. haha

And did I mention that I was so surprised cos someone got me three different cute files! The one who did not want to let me know his Sat's plans just cos of this super tiny matter. hmph! And I know his game which is the more I wanna know, the more he'll not tell me. So I rather forget about it. And he tot I didn't like the files just cos my face was blank as I did not know how to react at that moment. U've got me there!

And YES! the open house was done with and it's pretty short and simple with it being held in the afternoon instead this yr. Phew! Snapped a few pics but the Profs just can't have me in their lab tours cos they'll be ermm distracted. They will tend to turn to me and made the whole group shift their attention to me in a sec. Haiz.

After the freshies were off, I took the chance to make my way too. Met up with mom and Sally for a brief dinner but then fiance joined us soon after. How nice to have all my loved ones having dinner with me and I hope there'll more like this in the future. :P Fiance in his perspiration-soaked singlet, mom with the after massage look and Sally with her bride-to-be glow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home