Monday, May 18, 2009

Evil Sisters

Yesterday went to watch Demons and Angels at Vivo at a cheaper rates thanks to Songe. Not before we 'attacked' mom's dressing drawers. We managed to clear her two drawers and two mini cupboards with three bags full of thrash. Gross! 90% of her massage oil has expired and there were dozens of super loose socks. haiz. She's so concerned about our room's tidiness yet ignored her own. But dad was kinda frustrated that we threw his more than 20 years comb altho we never see him use it before. hee.
Anyways, Demons and Angels I thot would be confusing and mind challenging like Da Vinci Code but I guess it's different. I guess those CSI nights did help a bit. And moral of the story, the least suspected guy will always be the culprit/ villain.

After the movie, I intended to get myself a new black capri since the current one has turned grey. But we went to see Crocs first and I bought my first ever pair. I would say it's not so bulky or fugly. Ok, I confessed. The berry shade melts me. Against sis' shaking her head and shaking her lil frail finger, I asked for a new pair. And so here it goes. My first Crocs.



Mom tried it on and now she wants one too. :D



Then we went to get my pants and lucky me, there was a sale and I got it at only $35. YeH! We moved on to searching for the Canon cam and after much comparison, sis bot the Canon Ixus 100 at $469 in a splashing red shade. Finally managed to persuade her to get a new one in order to replace the 5mp Lumix.




Sleek! Can't wait to snap pics with it!

And today I went to the first of the 2-day training anxiously. Was one of the early birds and so I grabbed a cosy corner. The aircon was blasting strong and I had to endure with it since I did not bring along any jackets. However, contrary to what most people might have think, the training was quite time-passing and we had two tea breaks! Furthermore, my fren's fren happened to get the lucky seat next to me for coming in late. hee. And it was so strange when I saw one of my fallen hair over at his desk. I wanted to desperately removed it away especially when he's not seeing but had no chance to. In the end, he picked it up and flicked it off. Thankfully, I managed to contain my giggles. Looking forward to another day of class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home