Saturday, May 23, 2009

Countdowns

This week has been rather quick for me as the training took up two days and I began werk only on Midweek. They've got their results already and now we have to gear up for the new Acad year altho it only begins in Aug.

Babe followed me to Lot 1 and we checked out the newly opened Cotton On Body. How cool finally Lot 1 has something in which other heartland malls lack! With addition to that, there's two new outlets Levi's and D&C. Hence, with the addition of great shops, it does add colors and meaning to my every visit. hee. Babe and I made our rounds in Cotton On first and I grabbed a skirt while she filled her hands with two tops. We moved on to Cotton On Body and was surrounded with colorful inner wear. hee. And good news la Babe! Just today I checked the shop and they're having sale!!! I mean bras going at 5 bucks?!? It's darn cheap! Since I went with mom and wout my wallet watsoever, I managed to curb myself from spending. I'm saving it all for tmr when I'd be going down with sis to change our $$ to aussie dollars. Yeah! And I'm thinking of making my way to Tamp 1 again for Uniqlo but then again, let's just date that out till the next pay.

This coming week shall be a short werking week for me since I'd be flying off to Perth on Thur noon. Although the flu has reached Melb and Sydney, bet sis will still go ahead with the trip since she paid 960 for the airfare. Even though it's not a real holiday with hotels (we'd be putting up at sis' fren's place) and great tours, I do look forward to it for the aircon environment. After the trip, my energy and focus will be on the big event which will be less than 10mths. Still far right? It's less than a yr but we still nid to go thru the BFF's wedding, sis' besties' weddings, fasting mth, Hari Raya, Countdown to the 2010, etc. Hence, I conclude that it's still far. hee.

The other time we had lunch at Cant 2 and ended our brief lunch with waffles! Choc of course despite the throat not in gd condition. It's more yummy than usual and upon reaching the bus stop, choc dripped to my thin top. urgh! So changed my top to school's T and dry the cleansed T in the washing machine. I din even know that there's a washing machine in our sch. Cool!

Just got words from TDD that she has to queue before entering the Crocs Expo sale. Thankfully i din go down and talking abt Crocs, I've got Mom her pair in brown. She so sayang it that she din wana wear it out yet but instead wear them in the house. haiz...I havent got her the jibbitz and so gave up my other flower jibbitz and insert it into her pair.

Four days to go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home