Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MoM'S BdAy



Yes. We've just celebrated Mom's Day last Sunday but my mom has always the advantage of double celebration cos of her Bday. Since we already went out for family dinner, sis bought her a cake from 717 Trading yesterday. It looked pretty but tasted the opposite. The cake felt bread-y in your mouth and instead of choc or blueberry/ stroberi jam, red bean paste was spread in between the layers. Yikes! We had to have the cake-cutting last night cos sis will be coming home late today. I've passed mom her Estee Lauder set last night as well.

And so today being her actual hatch day, I've decided to grab her a stalk of Sunflower and a cheapo wallet (since she's been complaining of the wallet that I've given her recently). It'd be sad if she receive nothing on her real bday. But instead of thanking me profusely, she nagged at me for wasting money on her gifts.

Only lately I realised that mom is 30years older than me which means that she gave birth to me when she's nearing 30. She do really plan her family well. hee. Bro and sis 4 years diff while me and sis 3. So now it's easier for me to remember the year she's born.

Oh well just hope that she'll stay healthy and strong. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home