Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long Weekend Indeed

Nothing feels much contented like missions accomplished. On Fri, we went out only after 2 in the afternoon but we managed to get things done quite a bit. Before Wolverine, we had a quickie lunch at LJS then headed to Sanrio to grab the Kitty file. :) Then up to the cinema for the movie. Every cinema will have different types of audience I must say. For example at PS, there's a lot of friends groupies especially NS guys since they came in big groups and with crew cuts. A couple of ladies actually asked me for my ticket seat number and blurly I asked fiance to show. I should've known better since I was the one who did the booking but when I was about to tell the ladies off, they quickly apologised and moved on to find their seats on the other side. I just dun understand why some people never bother to check the numbering on the tickets and the layout just at the entrance. They would rather disturb others just to find out where their seats are. haizzz. fools.

I wanted to go to Tangs to grab Mom's presents but instead of making a draggy journey to town, I suggested we went to Vivo instead. Expectedly, it's less crowded in Tangs Vivo and I bought mom her Toscano bag as well as Estee Lauder's Pleasure set. The lady was pretty friendly but she did not give me the lip gloss which I should get with every fragrance set purchase. Sad.

We bought Buster cheesekek, large double choc ice blended and a cookie from the unfriendly staff at Coffee Bean. They did not even provide us with a plastic fork for our cheesekek although we ordered takeaway...sheeesh. Went to roof top of vivo and finished our calorie-infested munchies. Took the draggy 188 home. Surprisingly when I reached home, there was no one. Few secs later, the family got home from Sheng Siong.
Was lazing almost the whole day on Saturday but he called quite early in the morn saying that he'll be coming over. Woah! Donno what got into him, he even mentioned of getting me the $1.80 chicken rice from Clementi. heee. So waited patiently for him to come but he only came at 8pm. After finishing the rice, he installed a software into my lappie. That took close to two hours and the whole two hours we were like chatting in my room, just the two of us. It's not always that we 'talk' like this. About 5 after 10, bro called to go down and picked up some stuff. So dragged fiance down to help and we came up with bags of groceries. Thankfully, the uploading was completed close to 1030 and he packed up to head home. Mom gave him Papaya, garlics and a few mangoes to bring home. haha. Just like coming home from Kampung sia. Bro wanted to send him home so I just accompanied him. He reached home almost 1115pm. What a long Saturday for me!
We were supposed to start early today but woke up only at 8am while promised to fetch dad at 830am at Kranji. We reached 9am there and dear mom just had to ask this qn to him,
"Have you been waiting long?"
Bro interrupted by scolding mom. :)

Upon reaching S'pore check point, the guy showed my sis foto and mom nodded her head at him. Then when he showed my foto dad has to acknowledge him by raising his hand. Gosh! What's the problem with us?! hehe.

We managed to cover Angsana, Kip Mart and Jakel. Don't wish to go back there anytime soon but perhaps to head down to Jusco instead. Since we missed it today. And to my surprise, we were at Hema's counter when we returned from JB!! Was so happy to see her after close to 3 years of not meeting her. She was shrieking and so was I. Even her colleague next door asked what happened. hehe. It's good to know that she's taking her diploma at TP rather than be stucked at the island. :)




Stumbled upon cher-mong there. So manja this one!



Oh Mr Artist Popular. Ur so yesterday lah!

Had lunch on the swing at Marrybrown. :)

My Barley drink mug for breakfast.

Since we reach home quite early and dad having his rare off day, I drove them to Expo for the Metro sale. I still wish that our island have those premium outlet somewhere instead of building another mall. Sis spent over $100 there on undies, bedsheet (PPG and Wall-E to be exact), a blouse and two pillows. All for herself. Then we had Mee soto and Ice Kacang for dinner.

Another long weekend awaits.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home