Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's in Store?

Yeah! Finally I could smell the weekend already. Mmmmmm...The uncles in my bus were joyful just like kids having their holidays. Chirpy instead of silence. But everyday they never fail to talk about Genting's gambling. Haizzzz. Don't they get bored of it? Even listening to them bores me to max.

So what exactly I'm gonna do for the next three days?! Thankfully, he got off tmr so will be catching Wolverine around evening. Yeah! Altho we just watched that Gu Gu last weekend. I thot of going to the palace. Well alright, the Istana I meant. But no one, yes, no one wanna accompany me.. Haiz. So sad. :(

On Saturday, I have nothing planned out but hopefully will be resting the whole day. I seriously need to start wiping the dust off in every corner of my room. I could barely see my photos as they're covered with dust. Yes, it's that bad. Yikes.

And on Sunday, we are going out as a family. Complete with dad. Heading to JB to get some stuff and surprisingly dad wanted to tag along. Bro has got to fetch him from Kranji though as early as 830am. Well, he goes out to work every morning at 530am so it's not that early for him. I can't wait for the outing cos it'd be so nice to go out as a family in which we rarely do so. Except for bdays feasts perhaps.

The 05 students will be POPping real soon and I kind feel emo abit. I guess cos I've been with them since the day I joined the school and one kid actually said bye to me. He said that when I joined the office, I had added sunshine to it. Ermmm wateva that means. And at that, he snapped a photo with me. I was at my most fattest. urgh.

And bos came up to me to verify a word. And I could clearly see URTI. *Bimbo alert. I told her it must be Urinary Tract Infection. But bos decided to google instead. When the results came a few secs later, she covered her mouth, face turned red. And laughed her heart out. I can't help but to laugh with her (suddenly like so contagious) then she exclaimed, it's Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, That's totally different parts of the body. But I defended myself and told her well, I've got most of the acronym rite still. And my eyes were already filled with tears from the laughing.

Well, now I am required to take temperature daily and recorded it in the system before starting of werk. But when they dun issue thermometer, bos suggested we touch one another's forehead instead. I'm speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home