Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pause

Oh did u feel your window grills rattle last night? Aha. The curtain above my head was flying off and exposing the opened window. I just had to wake up. Then mom kept all the shoes outside our home from the expected typhoon and the door slammed behind her. haha. Even the neighbour thot that our blk was experiencing some turbulences. hee

Since I came back from the trip, I've been so occupied with meet ups and such and suddenly there's a lot and I mean real lot of events coming up. Gosh! I have not really stopped and able to smell the roadside flowers yet!


Since the rest day, BFF came over to collect her things and chatted with her tog with the parents. Then work as usual with new things or maybe the annual events coming at one go. Seriously. Although I know I am going to enjoy the happenings yet to come. Presentation, BOE, training, party, planning and grad. Putting them in a sentence already makes me pant. hee!


The first weekend yes was spent with mom to Tamp 1 then Geylang yet again. Sunday sent him to work. Monday went to meet the other besh fren at JP. Already made plans with her for her big day and I am really utilising most of my AL this year. Oh my!


Yest, met with the babe and thot the COACHie was my final bday present for this yr, I thot wrong! Babe gave me my present sheepishly cos she bot it in Jan only managed to pass me yesterday. haha! And GUESS what?!? Ya. it's a GUESS super cute small bag!





So I do receive quite a few bags for this 26th bday. Chomel, lacoste, mphosis and now Guess. hee. How thankful seh! :D


Now let's look into the near future. Yup, besides those work commitments, I have another handful of stuff to do. So giving out the souvenirs are almost done. Later yup later tonite babe coming over to collect her souvenir and that will leave me with only one more to give. hehe! Not sure when to pass to BFF perhaps when she starts her work again.


And come to think of it, May gonna start next week. How time flies! Ya, exactly like what you said. Have to get presents for the loved ones, then gonna source for the crafts stuff probably and got ready for another getaway. Hopefully when I'm back by then, will concentrate more on the things that I need to focus. Yeah. Gonna date the partner for that craft hunting.


And of all times, I have to make that date with the dentist this Sat! At 9am to be exact. Hopefully, I wont be dozing off while he does his grilling.


For now, let's just look forward to the long weekend to come. Haaaaaa.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home