Thursday, May 28, 2009

a lOvELy suRpriSe





It was barely 845am when I received a call and heard a Nyonya's voice on the other line. She asked for my address and that she was from a courier service. When I asked her for what items to be sent cos I dun rem any courier services under my name, she refused to tell and only mentioned again that she was to do a courier transfer. Yelah tu. My 1st thought was that a Prof shoud've used my name wout telling me. However, after that phone call, suddenly had this fluffy feeling.
Me and babe went up to submit some things then stumbled upon Kenit. She said that there was someone looking for me at the office. Of course it must be a student but she said not. Okla. Wateva. That can always wait. When I reached down, Uncle Bob was there and asked me to go into next lab as if there's a huge secret he gona inform me. hee. But then he suddenly took out a super red bouquet of roses. woah! I kancheongly opened the card and was thnking whichever guy la knows my office address except for students. Then when I read the card, was so surprised to see her name. Yup. It's from a student indeed. But a female. hee. 12 red roses? wow. even fiance hasn't break that record despite the pink rose, blue rose, sunflower and forget-me-nots.
Frankly, I didn't do much to help her seriously. I would say she has helped herself all these years. I didn' take the exams for her nor attend the classes. All I did was assisting her in her registration well since she got a few hiccups here and there. But getting this kinda reward is so indescribable. Being appreciated for what I've done altho it was not that much of a help.
I feel that I shd be on the emo side of this scenario but then again, I found myself smiling and giggling alone. Because never I felt this appreciated before.
So tell me how do I hate my job?? hee. :D
To complete the lovely Wednesday, met up with fiance for a brief dinner and saw the moon smiling back at me while walking home.
It'd be hours left before I'm off to down under. But I'd be home before you know it.
So long sunny island! G'day MATE! :D
u'll be missed..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home