Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lovely Day

Sis dragged me for my brisk walk on a Friday morn. So almost 7am I was already doing my round in the hood. Did almost 5 rounds and ended it all with 100 of the 'gym' thingy.

Went to meet the fiance to have my so long time craving KFC bf. We then watched Land of the Lost altho I so much wld rather see the Taking of Pelham 123. Urgh. Check with Body Shop on their makeover price although once I looked at the lady with green eye shadow, I hesitated totally. It's a mere 30 bucks.

And our Lot 1 has its own Roof Garden! Another hangout spot to be....



Took a super short nap cos was awaken by his call just to lament on his new Mp3. haiz. Since it's almost 3, took a bath and rushed over to BFF's. Changed my clothes and proceeded with the shredding of the Bunga Rampai. Finalized the gubahan's decor and got ready for the big event.




The mekap artist came in three with one ermmm 'not here not there'. But sure she/he did a good job. And thankfully, the mekap artist will oso be dolling us (her sis and me) up tmr. Yeh!

I sweat buckets last night and I wondered if the needle on that damn scale would already made its way more to the left by now.






Such a lovely couple...The lad's soft-spoken while BFF the loud-mouth...hehe...suddenly married seh...Just check out their GRIN. :D

Luckily today got my day off from the bridesmaid duty. Will be another tough day tmr but so looking forward to meeting those whom I've not met for so damn long. Can't wait....

This morning when I was at NTUC, a lady in front of me was staring at me like nobody's business. But then I tot she was reading the words on my Pink Mt Fuji tshirt. Instead, she questioned me about the henna on my hands. For once I totally forgotten abt the stains cos I was busy slurping my Watermelon Ice Blended. hee.

The weather looks pretty dark and threatening now. I hope it pours now so that when I go and meet the other best fren later today, it'd turn out to be a cool cloth-hunting mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home