Monday, June 8, 2009

One of the bests

It has been so hot lately despite some cloudy days yet I was still soaked with perspiration without having to move my ass much. Weird. Even an afternoon nap caused me to sweat.

I've proudly survived the movie marathon on last Saturday. The first ever. Probably the last as well. I do not think that I would wanna do it again. I've watched the same movie twice with different persons just cause it was sponsored before. But watching two different movies in a day is well, totally a DIFFERENT experience.

The noon movie was at 3pm and it doesn't feel that long. At least to me. As it was action-filled, I kinda looked forward to the ending. And yeah, get this. Even sometimes robots do have a heart.

After that we were supposed to have lunch but since someone has finished up the 3/4 of the popcorn, we had OCK instead. So on that day, I skipped a meal. :D

The other movie luckily was shorter and started at 7.15pm. We went in not before catching a glimpse of Alex the lion and the Zebra friend at the Madagascar Rdshow. Should've taken a snap but was just too mesmerized with the kids entertained by the crew.

Wanted to catch 172 home but the queue was snaking and the bus was there. Thankfully, he dragged me to take the cab home. Felt so lethargic despite just having to sit down and enjoy two movies in a day. And miraculously, I did not snore. At all.

Sunday was a pretty long day for me while having to pass the time to meet the babes. Finally when she smsed, took a brief bath and prepared to go out. Got the KFC and hung out at the new crib. It was cosy indeed.

This week shall be a short work week for me. Excited about the huge event coming up this weekend! Just hope that everything goes smoothly for BFF. But then again, my face is having some breakout. Perfect timing! And I haven't even try my baju for the event. Wish me all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home