Friday, June 5, 2009

PerthLY


Perth's sky was beautiful. Very clear and very blue. There were many big dogs (like Marley) but they're not the rowdy types. They just go near to you and walked away.

It's easy to grab a halal meal and there are quite a number of Indian places to eat. But we did not try any Indian food except for Middle East cuisine.

It did not rain and was not that cold although it was supposed to be winter. It rained for a while on one morning but after that the sky returned clear.

Movies cost a bomb like more than twice of our local prices. In fact, a tic costs $16-$17. The best part of it (or not), it's free seating. Aha. FREE seating.

We did not do alot of shopping but I managed to buy myself a Levi's under $50, Esprit top, lip balm from the Choc Factory, home socks from BONDS and a top from Jay Jay's. I simply love the factory outlets at Harbor Town. And that's where I bumped into a student. I mean in Perth of all places. What a coincidence!

The OZ like to go out barefooted to places like MacD or supermarkets. Mayb slippers are expensive there! But I saw a pair at less than $6. hmmm.


Subiaco Market (where sis and fren got their coffee dose) - Harbour Town (my shopping outlet paradise) - Perth City (shopping! but disappointed that SportsGirl has changed their style,)- AQWA (so similar to Underwater World) - Fremantle (nice buildings and more shopping at Coles supermarket plus the nicest Fish n Chips I had!) - MacD BF, Wildlife Park (I touched roos, koalas, pony, rode a camel) - Movie at Hay Street & Baskin Robins - Picnic at secret location overlooking the river - Swan Bell Tower


Upon reaching our budget terminal, I went to the toilet immediately. Then checked that the luggage not out yet, I just had to do it there. Thankfully, it felt so much better after. hehe.


For the first time ever, I went over to the neighbor's crib to check out her wedding pics. And we even went for our first ever exercise date yesterday until the soles of her shoes came off! hee.


Sadly, next door aunt has officially moved out.


Anyways, things to look forward to! Weekend. YEAH. Will be going for I know this sounds crazy but a movie marathon tomorrow. Hope my ass wont hurt at the end of it. Will be catching Terminator and Aliens vs Monsters in the evening on Sat.


And I can't believe that BFF is getting hitched in a week's time. Gosh! And I'll be a bridesmaid for the first time ever. Pretty excited about that.


And I stumbled upon my Pri Sch Malay Dance teacher in FB. WOW! I must say he still looks very the same seh. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home