Sunday, July 19, 2009

Breathless

It was a pretty hectic week I must say. For a good start, me and partner managed to do our brisk walk at the campus. A whole of 3.6km in total. Aha. Not kidding you. But we did not perspire as much though. And we took 45mins to complete the route. Looking forward to the next round. Target? Will be the whole campus route before fasting mth!

I am all ready for the brisk walk! Bring it ON!

After the walk, went to JP for soupy dinner. Then did our round of navigating for the dress! In the end, settle for the LBD. And partner got a good deal as well. Went home contented.

Was supposed to meet BFF on Friday but she called earlier on Wed and since she did not have any plans and I've got the ingredients for the diaper cake ready, she decided to drop by. After a simple prata with sambal dinner, we started our mission. Anyhow arranging the diapers and soon a round shape appeared. Finally, the result was quite a success for first timers I guess. hee!

Told ya! haha. But I still want the ribbon to be smaller than this. Thankfully, BFF brought it home since we visiting the babe at BP.



And talking about babe, her husband called me this noon. And said she's 4cm at that time and needs to work harder for that 10cm measurement. How cute of him to inform me that but I guess he's now filled with excitement and joy since I got to know tru FB that she has safely delivered the girl! Alhamdulillah. And again, I officially auntied. hee. Cant wait to carry her thou!

Fri was quite free as I did not have any meetings. But he dropped that bad news on me in the morn. And I just felt my world crumbling down into pieces. Definitely not a good start to the weekend. Almost wanted to give up and throw everything away. Cried so much. Still I need to move forward.

Me and mom went on an adventure to Geylang to collect my 2 baju. Why adventure?! Cos of the bus ride. We got onto 67 frm cck intchg but the door somehow cld not close properly. So we were told to get down and move to another bus after ten minutes. Asked to tap our card and stated as free. Once we settled into the other bus, it kinda heated up soon after. Yes. The aircon was spoilt and when it reached Bt timah, I almost wanted to faint. Told mom to get down to change bus but she insisted to stay. Luckily we shifted to the front of the bus and there, the aircon works. So we sat there till we reached our destination.

Today as per norm drove sis to werk and mom to market. Helped mom with her cooking while waiting for time to pass to meet Nian. I didn't get to nap at all though. hee. Woke up every hour throughout the nite. Then we just walked and walked in Lot 1, got PSBF's presie, had a girls' talk at LJS, saw Abg Matmat with his pretty daughter and decided to catch OBSESSED. Enjoyed the Beyonce and Ali fight in the house and was pretty amazed at how a bitch throw herself at a married man out of desperation? hhmmmm..

But for now, my current obsession shall be RIBBONS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home