Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh Great!

I did not expect my weekend for the 1st week of July to be so eventful. Cos I wasn't looking forward to anything much for the month of July. But who would knew, things came up unplanned.


On Fri we were invited to be G.O.H. for the FOC closing ceremony. G.O.H?? Yes I have no idea what the hell it was. But according to the kids, it's Guests Of Honour. Ok. I thot we were supposed to just come and give moral support. Personally, I would take the opportunity to check out the new faces so that it would not be such a shock when they come and collect the cards later. hee. Since the event will only start at 6.45pm whereas we ended our duty at 5.25pm, partner suggested to go for brisk walk. She so smangat brought her shoes, extra clothings (but din change into them in the end) for the walk. I told myself to just wear wateva I'm wearing that day since it's gonna only be a casual walk. It took us about 20mins going up and down the slope and when we finally reached the garden, we were all touristy and dreamy imagining ourselves being at Japan all over again. So that explains the pictures galore at the bottom of this entry. haa. And you'd think that I had probably gone bonkers walking in my top and casual pants plus waisted belt. You wouldn't wanna know what happened to it. No! It did not break or wat but when I removed it, there was stain of sweat all around my waist. Nice! hee.

And the FOC thingy, oh my gosh! For once, we were treated like VIPs. Haha. We were given front row seats and even got their Ts, Cap and Badge. The most touching moment was when they played the video of the preparation for the camp which clearly protrayed how much effort they've put in. I mean even when I was involved in an Open Day event, I would have always been exhausted but theirs is a 5 day camp. I could nvr beat that. And being part of the 'family' really gave u that sense of belonging. I cld tell that the newbies enjoyed their camp thoroughly what with their own piece dance and super-heart-shaker cheers! I was just in awe seeing them performing like they've known one another for ages. I was so privileged to be part of the event. :D So tell me again, how do I hate my job?
And that was also the day that he touched my head, scratched my thigh and kicked my foot. Thanks hor. So here's the pics for that after brisk walk...
And now I realised that I love flowers that do not come in bouquets but those that are still on their plants... :D I so love partner's cam phone...Can I get one too?!


The reason for this pic is that tree behind me. It has cotton like seeds hanging all over. And I heard this type of trees, those Pontianak will like....eeeeeeeeewwww.
Then we saw this tiny white flower. I just had to snap a pic with it. Check out my glee! And my oh so stubby nose. bluek!

I dono what is this but I thot I posed nicely with my School Lanyard hanging! How perfect!

Oh wow! Huge petals of YELLOW flowers! And it goes well with my top!

My Saturday started as early as 5.30am. Made our way to Yew Tee as instructed then saw a few of familiar faces there. And I did not expect what kinda group this is going to be but maybe like those makcik2 Boyan group but little did I know, that the bus came equipped with karaoke!! Oh great! So after passing Gelang Patah, they on the karaoke full blasted all the way to Simpang Renggam. Gosh. Even my MP3 doesn't compete with their karaoke. And they just danced in the bus. I just felt that I was in a Bang Bus. The other version. And what's funniest was that I was taken back to my chdhood days whereby everyone was just blabbing in Boyan. Thankfully I understand the language well. They also brought along Air Batu (those ice with syrup in long plastic). Along the way they cracked jokes and thanks to this trip, now I know my Bibik can sing! hehe.

We only reached home close to midnight and I could still find the time to keep all the stuff that we bought. No. I will not make a trip back there again cos I think that the place is so overrated. And for now, I'm kinda tired of trips cos it's been 3X I got outta our island for the past 3 mths. Japan, Perth and now Msia. I think it's time for me to just mellow down a bit.

Yup. Out of Singapore again.

My chdhd fave thing besides Paddle Pop! too bad it melted already. And this one is Nenas - Pineapple actually. I tried the Asamboi flava too!

Paris?! Not quite. I wish! Only Nilai 3. Can't they come up with something else? There's only Kain - no laces n lining kinds btw, Wedding stuff and that too according to their own style and lotsa carpet and tikar shops.

See! The karaoke thingy. U wldn't have imagine how KECOH it was! Even the bus captain was dancing to the music. Spare me pls!

And I wish I cld sleep in a little late today but NO. Cos sis was the bridesmaid, her mekap artist came at 8.45am and I have to fetch the other bridesmaid. After both done, sent them to the Bride's place and after that drove them both with the Bride's bro to the church. Gosh! We even got lost finding our way to the church and it was just at Boon Lay. But okla at least we made two rounds only. hee. Then sent mom to her Wedding invite at Bt Batok whereby I saw Babe's husband whizzing by me. My Sunday has not come to an end yet. I still have the Wedding dinner to go and it so gonna end late. Wish me luck for my Monday. Hopefully it shan't be so blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home