Monday, July 13, 2009

A Breather

Ha! I need a lil breather. A lil space. A lil moment for myself. I cannot believe that I have been going out on Every Saturday without fail since 9th May 2009. Every Saturday until this coming one also. Gosh! And these two mths only, I had three brides in my bloggie. But of course there will be more to come. Suddenly this year, I could never been more busy. Until I felt so tired that I thot I have lacked some rest.

First thing first, only a few entries back I mentioned that I need to have an image overhaul. But now I have to make known that a MASSIVE change needs to be done. All the fats have to go, lifestyle has to change and many other changes that I am not sure if I could adapt and achieve. Geez. Until I do not know when and where I should start.

Let's just put that aside for now and let me think on how I should begin the CHANGE.

Yesterday, sis asked bro to send her to JP and bro dragged me just so that he could get his bbq chicken. Initially he wanted to go to Yew Tee but since sending sis to JP, told him of the ones in NTUC hypermart. That's also based on babe's information as I have never stepped into that not-so-new gigantic market. Thankfully managed to find the chicken and headed home.

And the things I'm looking forward to this week will be the making of diaper cake for babe. She'd be delivering somewhere in late July only but I have already gotten the diapers from partner. Almost wanted to grab the box of 9pc gift yesterday at John Lil but did not due to the long queue at the cashier. Will do so probably during the Dress Hunt this Thur. Can't wait to start on it!

The following weekend we would be spending the evening at Orchard Hotel for the dinner. Quite excited for that cos more people are involved and that would probably be the last time I'm gonna meet the P.O.P.ped students! And I can't believe that some of the students are gonna be in Year 4. You mean 4 years fly by just like that? I haven't even achieved much within these years. Sigh.

Till then this kinda fusion food will vanish from my menu. It's time to get SERIOUS with the MASSIVE change. Haiz.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home