Thursday, July 9, 2009

the First

Finally, I've got the pictures. It's been in the camera all this while lah only that the tv shows cannot be missed from Mon to Wed. At that also, I've already missed Desperate Housewife for this week. Shux!

Without further ado, the wedding went great! I wish Malay weddings are similar. Just marched in twice and take photo at every table. Okla. But then again I would still prefer for them to come to the dais rather than we walk over to their tables. hee.

Thankfully, bro sent us to the hotel. Novotel. Where I had memories back in attachment days. Was located there for the trishaws. Long story. Shall not even start on it. But I had to call cab to take us home cos bro didn't volunteer to pick us up and there was a long queue at the taxi stands. We were seated with Bro's fren, the wife is sis' fren and her bro was my fren's neighbor while mom knew the husband's mom. Confused? Me too. But let's just say it's a super small world. Aha. The guy who tapped me and asked if I was Marzuki's sis back in the 1990's at Beauty World. Still rem that clearly.
And besides that, bumped into colleague in the toilet. And she happened to be the husband's classmate. Okie. Very the coincidence.
Anyways must thank my pal for providing me with Nid's contacts and guess sis was quite pleased with her make up. So here's what happened.
Altho the bride's sis' fren, I was quite close to her. Travelled with her a few times and knew her family as well.


That's me with the bride and the Mom! I must say I looked pretty GOOD.....For a DRIVER...Yes, I was the impromptu driver for the bridesmaids.



The bridesmaids, right after their doll-up session. Sis had her first makeover by a Mak Andam. She was pretty excited!
For the dinner banquet, sis changed to her tailored Sari. Here, she posed with the bouquet for the Bridesmaid. Of course la she wins me in the Looks dept, Brain dept BUT not the Survival dept. heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home