Monday, June 29, 2009

Drained

I did not brisk walk at all the whole of last week. Yikes! And I am feeling FAT already. Wait a min. I AM FAT. Not a feeling anymore. Looks like it is gonna get busy for me real soon. Got a wedding to attend this weekend at Novotel and parents dragging me to Msia this sat. Urgh! I would rather not tag. Please let me have my couch back with the TV on.



Oh did I tell u the rate of Fullerton's room? Sis paid $450 (triple share) for the one night stay. It's the biggest hotel room so far I would say with a high KING size bed. I so don't miss my bed. Guess where sis slp? The extra single bed. Which was meant for me instead. Now I realised how bad I was since she's the one paying for the room. I love especially the bathroom cos pretty much everything was in there. Mirrors, HUGE ones, packful set of travel accessories including sewing kit, comb, 2 toothbrush, shaver and the colorful conditioner, shampoo, bath gel and even body lotion. Yes. U thot rite. My bag became more loaded after the stay. :) The room has a balcony too! Only that it lacked a view. There is no windows at all. Since we did not have the time to really enjoy the bathroom, I squeezed in the time to do so the next morning. Mind you we only managed to sleep at 3am after clearing up everything. Woke up at 8.30am but the room was still dark. Thanks to the huge curtains.



So I took the chance and filled up the tub while sis and fren still aslp. Once almost 1/3 full since it's huge will take longer to fill up, I quickly jumped in. Almost drowned in there. haha. Ok la no. But slipped all the way in. Waddle waddle and waddle. For a good 15-20mins. Felt so good and refresh afterwards.



Excitedly told sis and her fren about it but apparently they HEARD me already. With my waddle, waddle and waddle. Well I did had a WHALE of a time in there!



Anyways, I think it would be so FUN to have overnight stays at our hotels. It's a good getaway! Furthermore I have never really been to the Clarke Quay area in the wee hours and it's a great experience to have done so. Youngsters would really just sit around and chat until the sunrise. Don't they feel slpy at all?

Given a box of raisins this morning. Guess it's time to convert all the chocs into raisins. But can I have raisins covered in choc instead? hee...

Now now...Where is the Big Boss???

Dear Tues, please end early.... for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home