Friday, July 3, 2009

Startled

I've been waiting anxiously for my hp bill and when I received it, I was flabbergasted. Yeah. I remembered upon getting my hp bill for the month of May (I had my Japan trip rem?), the bill was still under $50. But this time around, it skyrocketed to almost $80. URGH! Thanks to the Perth trip. My usual bill is easily under $40 every mth but anyways, managed to settle it. Which means less shopping this month. The GSS mth. Oh Well!

Last night, in fact the last few previous nights, I have been feeling so damn sleepy. Is it cause of the party that I slept at 3am? And now I have to repay those hours every single night. Yesterday, I was watching MJ exclusive when my eyes just could not open anymore. So I gave in and went straight to bed. Smsed him and he wanted to sleep at 11 instead but I just dozed off.

Slightly before 11pm my hp vibrated. To my surprise, I was awoken by it cos normally I would already have pengsan. The number seems familiar but then I pressed Busy. Again it vibrated and again I pressed Busy. hee. Then came an sms. But I just couldn't bring myself to send a reply.

So this morning, checked with gf. Indeed she has smsed and called. :D

By the way, been missing him these few days. These two weeks to be exact. Our calls are always less than 10mins and meets less than a few hours. We did not do any activity together at all. Ish.

But then again I have these three movies to watch and I really wana watch them.




Simply because I miss Sandra Bullock! Ok ok. Ryan is DARN cute. But it's a girly movie. Not sure if I should watch it with him or the GFs.




And next would be Ice Age 3. Not sure if I could find the time otherwise will just get the VCD/DVD to complete my Ice Age collection. Fell in love with the lil girl in Ice Age 1 and the movie is after all about saving the Earth.



Finally SUNSHINE CLEANING! Because, it has CSI-influenced plot. Isn't it clear? Anything CSI, I'm IN for it! Life is Afterall a Messy Business. :D

And guess what time I have to wake up tomorrow?? 5.30AM. Yes! Five thirty in the morn!!!! On a SATURDAY!!! Urgh. Just to make it for that trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home